Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We're heading to Lake Powell!


Friday's the big day! we're going to Lake Powell for a week. We're staying in our house boat and planning to have a great week. We've been going to Lake powell every summer for a few years now. It's a blast!

6 comments:

the h fam. said...

i'm so incredibly jealous! that's one of my favorite places and the last few years my family has gone i've had to miss out for some reason or another!! have fun!!! get tan enough for the both of us!

jason said...

Live it up! I wish we could go.

Adam,Emily, Paisley, Hayden, and Landon said...

oh so fun! be safe!

Tami said...

haha
Rach- We've got a bunch of whiteys but we'll try!
Jason- Dude i can't believe your not coming! we love you guys!
Em- WE will!

Tyrel and Brianne Garner said...

Hey I think I see myself in that last pic! oh and there is my hairy husband haha

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/5-cara-download-video-dari-facebook-mudah-dan-cepat